Join our award-winning team as an Account Manager!
We are looking for a savvy Account Manager to join the Socialites team. You will help shape and execute social media strategies that deliver results. You will work with local brands and ones from across the globe. Every day will be different: one day you might be brainstorming social media content for a global brand, while the next standing on a beach supporting a video shoot with one of New Zealand’s most famous influencers.
What’s more, Socialites is based in a beautiful office in the heart of bustling Lorne Street. The team has a designated WFH day and a team breakfast is provided every Monday. Our team is close-knit and we’re looking forward to welcoming someone who appreciates being part of a culture where everyone looks out for each other, shares the load and brings their very best to everything they do.
This is a prime opportunity for someone who is ambitious, stays curious, and knows how to think big, while executing on the small details that matter.
Key responsibilities of our new Account Manager:
- You will develop a strong understanding of your key accounts, be curious as to what makes your clients tick, and maintain strong relationships with them.
- Develop engaging social media strategies and content plans, from ideation to execution, with key stakeholders including content creators, designers, and videographers.
- You will work with our performance media team to monitor and stay on top of social media performance throughout a campaign, providing proactive updates so your client is always in the know, while making data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
- You will know “who’s who” in the social media world when creating influencer-led campaigns – from ideation through to reporting. This includes influencer research, outreach, negotiation, contracting, content management, paid amplification, and reporting.
- You’ll keep an eye on how everyone else in the team is doing, being prepared to step in and help ensure everyone is successful. Read: You’re a team player!
- Have an eagle eye for detail – you don’t miss a trick
- Have in-depth knowledge of social media platforms and best practice
- Ideally have agency experience, working with large enterprise clients
- Be a team player, working collaboratively with your team to deliver campaigns that make your clients swoon!
- Have 3-5 years of experience.
If this sounds like you, share your CV to Olivia Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org.