Job Title: Performance Executive
Travel Required: On occasion
Location: Auckland CBD
Position Type: Full-time permanent
Looking to work for a company that not only delivers impressive results, but has an office full of laughs, enthusiastic creativity, and daily excitement? Look no further than Media X – an accredited, full-service media agency dedicated to providing our clients with the best media solutions focused on your bottom line. We pride ourselves on building fiercely loyal brand communities which lead to powerful commercial outcomes. As a global company, Media-X is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand and has teams across Aotearoa, Australia and Asia. We are running multi-language, multi-platform campaigns across Asia, India, Europe, Australasia, the Middle East, the United States, and Canada.
Our experienced team (let’s also not forget our office dog, Harry) develops innovative strategies aligned with our client’s objectives, to maximise their media investment. At Media X, we’re proud to offer our clients access to the most advanced Precision Targeting Platform available – ‘Follow the Money’™. This powerful platform is fueled by New Zealand’s largest retail customer data set, which is exclusive to Media-X and contains over 250 million customer data points. Join us today!
In this role of Performance Executive, you will have the responsibilities of managing campaigns, delivering tasks to deadlines, and reporting and inputting with accuracy. You will assist Performance Specialists in any bookings across all media (Meta, Google Ads, TikTok etc.), sourcing material deadlines, and buying, tracking, and optimising all campaigns efficiently within deadlines.
- Ensure completion of all tasks by the deadline
- Building effective relationships with Socialites Group NZ employees and other media
- partners where applicable.
- Support team on a day-to-day basis.
- Harness relationship with Socialites Group NZ employees i.e. material instructions,
- deadlines etc.
- Responsible that all reports are executed correctly and in the agreed time.
- Responsible for digital ad ops and trafficking.
- Collate information for presentation to the team and manager in a thorough and insightful way.
- Clear and efficient communication at all times.
- Prioritises and manages tasks efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Entry level – Media degree and/or agency internship experience favourable.
- Demonstrate competency for all systems relevant to the role is favourable, including: Google Workspace Suite, Business Manager (Meta), TikTok, Snapchat, Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube, Shopping).
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong, mathematical and excellent literacy.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- You work effectively as part of a team – both internally and externally.
- Committed to training and mentoring team members.
- Takes ownership of behaviour and integrity of work.
- You are proactivity and a problem solver.
If you’re passionate about delivering top-tier performance in Social Media and want to join an award-winning, fun-loving team, apply now!